There's only two days left.
We are almost packed, thanks to my husband -
I have had long hours at work.
Here is a film about the final rehearsal -trip.
Since that we have decided not to take the husky-tent,
because the dogs did not use it when the wind was blowing hard.
Instead we have made two layers of coats for them:
One is breathable and windproof so that it can be used when trekking.
The other is very warm, almost like a dog-sleeping-bag.
I'm sure they will be Ok, if we make shelter for them from snow.
Tomorrow my parents come and the day after that we leave.
The weather will be quite cold,
but I really hope the sky would be clear at least for one day
So that we could see the mountains.
Weather forecast for Nikkaluokta: